Like last year, Badsender participate in Actito's Best of Activation Day on December 2nd. On this occasion, Actito has invited several of its partners to come and talk about data, campaigns and design. It will be a hybrid day, in the morning, 25 minutes conferences in video, in the afternoon, workshops in Actito's offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium).
Recap of the event
When? December 2, 2021 starting at 9:00 a.m.
Where? The morning of conferences on Hopinafternoon face-to-face workshops in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
What will Badsender present?
For the morning conferences (we'll go to 11:25 a.m.), we'll present two projects that we are conducting for our clients J&Joy and Saint Gobain.
The objective of this session is to show you the main steps of an emailing performance optimization strategy. What to do first? How to measure performance? How to get started quickly?
For the afternoon workshopsWe will present you with a methodology for optimizing your strategy. The objective is that you can make it your own. We will discuss together to try to apply it to your own emailing strategy.
The complete program
- 9:10 – How to use behavioral data to improve the user experience. By Julien De Visscher - Co-Founder & Managing Director at Human 37 & Vincent Crochet - Co-Founder & Technical lead at Human 37
- 9:35 – Are you ready for the cookie-free world that's just around the corner? By Thomas Janssens - Partnership Manager - Qualifio
- 10:00 – Insurance dilemmas: how to stay impactful through digital and human in a disruptive industry: BROCOM client case. By Vincent Becker - Head of Digital Strategy and Partnership - Add Retail
- 10:35 – How to build a database and an activation strategy from scratch: Dogofriends and Vetoquinol (Pharma) customer cases! By Raphaël Cardon and Olivier Danhier - Co-Founders Foxmango
- 11:25 – J&Joy and Saint Gobain, one B2C, the other B2B: Presentation of email marketing performance optimization plans (design, content, A/B test, segmentation). By Jonathan Loriaux - CEO & Founder Badsender and Marion Duchatelet - Consultant and trainer in emailing Badsender
- From data collection to customer acquisition - By Julien De Visscher - Co-Founder & Managing Director at Human 37 & Vincent Crochet - Co-Founder & Technical lead at Human 37
- The do's and don'ts of data collection in a cookie-free world and under the GDPR - by Thomas Janssens - Partnership Manager - Qualifio
- Let's build your own recipe for success: from data collection to multi-channel activation from A to Z: the essential steps for a successful campaign - By Olivier Danhier and Raphaël Cardon - Co-Founders Foxmango
- Assessment of your activation scenarios! Detection of triggers and opportunities for interaction with your prospects and customers. - By Jonathan Wuurman - Actito Evangelist
- Let's optimize the performance of your e-mail marketing campaigns: the little extras that make all the difference: design, content, A/B test, deliverability, segmentation. - By Jonathan Loriaux - CEO & Founder Badsender and Marion Duchatelet - Consultant and trainer in emailing Bad Sender